Phone Applications for USCIS Status & Exams
Tracking your immigration status can be a stressful and time-consuming process. Waiting for your U.S. immigration case progress may involve long wait times, which causes many applicants to stress out about their immigration status and results. Today, we are going to discuss a few applications on your phone that will help you track the status of your United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) & Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) applications.
For Android Phones
Looking for an app that will follow your case for you? Take a look at the "Case Tracker for USCIS" application, developed by Stephen Aldous. This application has an average rating of 4.8/5, with nearly 3,000 reviews. In fact, over 50,000 people have downloaded this application!
More from the developer
"The ultimate app for tracking USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) cases. Quick access to Visa Bulletins, push notifications and the latest immigration news on the go.
• Tracking for all valid USCIS case receipts, including EAC, IOE, LIN, MSC, NBC*, SRC, WAC & YSC.
• Track all case types, including:
- I-485 (Adjustment Of Status) - Green Card
- I-140 (Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker)
- I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative)
- I-131 (Application for Travel Document / Advanced Parole)
- I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization)
- N-400, I-90, I-102, I-129F, I-290B, I-539, I-589, I-601, I-730, I-821D etc.
• Automated alerts: Background updates with notifications if one of your cases receives a status change & when a new Visa Bulletin has been released.
• Search a range of cases and get their status. - Helps you to know if immigration officers are working on cases close to yours.
• News section provides access to the latest happenings from USCIS, Department of Homeland Security, Travel Warnings/Alerts and more.
• Connect with your (individual) myUSCIS account to access case history and import cases.
Everything you could ever want, in a single app, anytime, anywhere!"
Are you curious about what the application timeline looks like in a given case, or what next steps to take after a visa petition is approved? Take a look at the "USCIS Case Status application", developed by Spinach Mobile, LLC. This application allows users to see data based on country of origin, notify you on when to take next steps, and keep up to date on any news coming from USCIS.
More from the developer
"Waiting time with USCIS is pain. See live real-time USCIS case status movements on similar cases and receive predictive updates. Not only that but you can also see live case status groupings. This is in addition to receiving updates on your case. An easy way to track multiple USCIS immigration cases and Priority date with high attention. Add profile pictures to individual USCIS case numbers for your whole family. Track USCIS related news and Visa Bulletin changes. Shortcut to common tools. App will send notification when priority date becomes current. We added a feature to analyze the near-by cases to yours. Check-out this new tab.
Let's say If you are waiting for OPT to be approved or H1B to be approved or any other case then you can start receiving status change updates on similar cases when their status change. You can adjust the settings to send you updates only for certain date range. This information will give you unique perspective on some kind of prediction as to what cases are getting updates.
You can also add Priority date and whenever Visa bulletin changes this app will send you notification telling you if your date moved forward or backward etc. No need to check bulletin all the time.
Track H1B, Green Card, Priority Date/EB2/EB3 or any other US immigration case in this app without constantly checking the website.
Features and Navigation Tips:
* Customize the predictive notifications on settings screen
* Don't like to receive news updates then disable the notification on settings screen
* Track USCIS Priority Date to receive retrograde/upgrade alerts on Visa bulletin change
* Pull down to refresh all of your USCIS cases and USCIS Priority Dates
* Each case has a ‘last checked’ timestamp
* Revisit archived alerts
* Scan or type in the USCIS case number
* Auto refreshes twice a day - adjustable refresh rate
* Tap a USCIS case to view or long press to edit the USCIS case
* Easily share your USCIS case updates with the share icon
This product is not affiliated with USCIS. The case status shown here is also available on USCIS website. As such we do not claim the accuracy of information and this information cannot be used in any legal case. Spinach Software reserves the right to change this disclaimer at any time. Please read the complete policy in the app."
"Lawfully Case Tracker", developed by the team at Lawfully INC, provides users with a USCIS case history for each application, predicts the likelihood of an approval in a particular case, and notifies users when an application’s status has been updated.
More from the developer
"Lawfully provides USCIS case applicants with prediction on when their case will be approved based on our cutting-edge proprietary AI algorithm that uses hundreds of thousands of latest immigration case data. Lawfully also provides super easy-to-use tools to check real-time status of their immigration case, where in the overall immigration journey they are in, personalized immigration-related news and more!
1. Prediction of case processing time, based on our own case data and algorithms, for your individual case conditions (modeling currently available for I-140, I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765, and I-129 H-1B)
2. Choose your own interests to receive latest immigration news relevant only to you and your immigration status.
3. Automatic status tracking of multiple cases and push notification whenever there is an update
4. Big picture Indication of current status in the whole application process specific for your case
5. Detailed description of your current status and explanation of what to do
6. Stores your case history from USCIS and displays it in a single page
7. Shows up-to-date Visa Bulletin, USCIS processing time, and PERM processing time from the US government
8. e-Request to send online inquiry to USCIS when you have a question or concern
Disclaimer: Lawfully, Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by USCIS or any other government agency and does not offer any legal advice. Lawfully Tracker uses cutting edge technology to track and predict the processing time as best as possible based on existing data, but due to the individual variations, the results are not guaranteed."
Crunching for the naturalization exam can be a stressful time. It certainly is not easy to remember what the answers are to the pool of 100 questions that you USCIS expects naturalization applicants to understand. The "USCIS: Civics Test Study Tools" allows naturalization applicants to study in English, Spanish, and many other languages. The app allows users to track their practice test scores to ensure progress tracking.
More from the developer
"USCIS: Civics Test Study Tools is an official application of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), designed to help you study for the civics test portion of the naturalization interview.
The Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Civics Test Study Tools application is an additional resource to study for the civics portion of the U.S. naturalization test. The application is currently available in English and Spanish. You can take a practice civics test to see if you can pass this exercise. (The actual civics test is not a multiple-choice test. It is an oral test. You must answer correctly 6 of 10 questions to pass the actual civics test.) Or, try the Question Challenge game to see how many questions you can answer correctly in a row. The application will show your high score. All of the 100 official civics test questions and answers are available to help you prepare for the actual civics test.
• English audio for questions
• Spanish audio for questions
• Option to change entire application to Spanish at any time
• Official list of 100 civics questions and answers for the U.S. naturalization test
• Challenge game to see how many questions you can get correct in a row"
If you have concerns or questions regarding your immigration status or other related questions, do not hesitate to reach out to Ibrahim Law Office, an immigration law firm, to schedule a consultation for yourself or a loved one.